Who will take charge of a client portfolio with the support of a small but dedicated team and working in close collaboration with the legal staff and the board. Team spirit, discipline and accuracy are essential.
Specific tasks are:
- Interim reports and budgets of small and medium sized companies;
- Interest calculations;
- Revaluation of foreign currencies;
- Revaluation of foreign participations and consolidations;
- Drafting financial statements, including notes;
- Maintaining communication with the client, the banks and external advisors.
- AA / RA level
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP, US GAAP en IFRS
- Communicative skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
All correspondence and documentation is in the English language. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is recommended.
We offer an international oriented working environment, an informal atmosphere with room for personal development, initiative and creativity. We further offer appropriate fringe benefits and depending the profitability and performance, a year-end bonus.